I'm in a similar situation right now, working hard to resist the urge of sending that "so, any news?" email. Interview went well (I thought), I know that the faculty met last week to make a decision, the department chair told me that after the meeting, it would go to the Dean's office, and that they were unsure if they'd have an official decision before the holiday break.
So at this point either the offer has been made to someone else, or the Dean's office hasn't finalized things. And "this point" could stretch out for another couple weeks.
Right. Back to grading I guess. Absolutely nothing I can do but sit on my hands and wait, right?